[augeas-devel] Survey for an Augeas book

Hello,

As some of you know, I started to write a book about Augeas[0] a few years ago. I have been lacking time to finish it, and I'd like to get back to it and fix priorities to get there quickly.

For that reason, I've set up a quick survey to know what Augeas users expect of such a book. I am sending this email to both the augeas-devel and puppet-users list, since most of our users are currently Puppet users. Please feel free to pass this survey on if you know other people who might be interested in such a book.

The survey can be taken on http://raphink.limequery.org/66916/lang-en

Thank you.

Raphaël

[0] https://github.com/raphink/Augeas-book