[augeas-devel] Warning: resetting git master branch

Hi,

a few commits were pushed on the master branch without any commit
messages by mistake. To fix that, I will ask #fedora-admin to reset the
master branch to commit 7c058521

I know modifying public branches is nasty, but seeing how we now have 10
commits without any comment, I hope it won't be too upsetting.

David