Re: [augeas-devel] Warning: resetting git master branch

If you had pulled from the fedora repository in the last 10 days, here is how you can fix your feature branch:

First, reset your master branch to the current commit:

$ git checkout master
$ git reset --hard 7c058521
$ git pull

This should get you to commit 2fae42ec.

Now, rename your old feature branch and create a new clean one:

$ git branch -m dev/feature dev/feature_broken
$ git checkout -b dev/feature

Examine the commits you had in the old feature branch and cherry-pick them:

$ git diff dev/feature_broken # or gitk dev/feature_broken
$ git cherry-pick $commitid ...

Check the diff from master:

$ git checkout master
$ git diff dev/feature