Re: [augeas-devel] Rx.fs_path in keys (lens for apparmor)

I'm not too familiar with apparmor rules any more, but an alternative approach might be to try and break things on '/'.

If this is possible without too much difficulty, it might be a more approachable tree
 { "bin" {"bash" = "ixr}}

or from augtool 'get /files/etc/apparmor/<stuff>/bin/bash'

This seems a bit more in line with your original thoughts.  Though I'm not sure if the end product would make much sense..... the scope might look very odd if '<stuff>' was itself 'bash.rules' or something...

Pat