[augeas-devel] Google summer of code 2013

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:39:58 UTC 2013

I was wondering if we can make some proposal about GSOC on Augeas.

I'm at EclipseCon13, and it turns out that it could be cool to have IDE
support for the Augeas language, with all the stuff we would expect:
syntax highlighting and validation, auto complete, and of course a good
regex module! That could be easily be done with a Domain Specific
Language (DSL) tool. That would allow lens developers to speed up lens
development!

Also, there is a lot of work to do on the UI. What about the roadmap of
the core? Can we propose a sub-project under the umbrella of Fedora?

I can supervise a student this summer. Deadline is tomorrow ;-)

Francis