[augeas-devel] using python-augeas to parse a Httpd-style conf file

Hi all,

I'm looking to use python-augeas to parse an Apache-style conf file into some sort of tree structure, which I can then walk and output in another format.

(More info: I'm looking to write a tool to convert configuration for the tgtd iscsi target to the LIO iscsi target.)

Any tips for how I could get python-augeas to do this?

Thanks -- Regards -- Andy