Re: [augeas-devel] using python-augeas to parse a Httpd-style conf file

https://github.com/hercules-team/python-augeas/blob/master/test/test_augeas.py

The test file is a good example of using the library.

You can specify the lense you want to use to read a file, so you can use that method to see if it can read that file. There will probably be enough differences that it will fail...

That being said if they are similar formatting you can use the httpd lense as a basis for making a lense for tgtd and LIO.

-greg