Re: [augeas-devel] using python-augeas to parse a Httpd-style conf file

On 11/20/2013 08:18 AM, Greg Swift wrote:
On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Andy Grover <agrover redhat com
<mailto:agrover redhat com>> wrote:

I'm looking to use python-augeas to parse an Apache-style conf
file into some sort of tree structure, which I can then walk and
output in another format.

(More info: I'm looking to write a tool to convert configuration
for the tgtd iscsi target to the LIO iscsi target.)

https://github.com/hercules-team/python-augeas/blob/master/test/test_augeas.py

The test file is a good example of using the library.

You were referring to TextStore and TextRetrieve tests? Unfortunately it looks like these are not supported in the released 0.4.1 version of python-augeas. Bug filed in Trac asking for a new release.

Is there another way to do what I'm trying to do, without those?

Thanks -- Regards -- Andy