Re: [augeas-devel] using python-augeas to parse a Httpd-style conf file

Hrmm.. we've been talking about next release for a while.. we should just do that.  As for another way, i'm not sure.  I just support the RPM, i actually barely use python-augeas :)  i prefer python but am stuck in ruby world more thanks to puppet.