[augeas-devel] NRPE autoloder

Marc Fournier marc.fournier at camptocamp.com
Sun Sep 22 06:34:44 UTC 2013

Excerpts from mohammad kashif's message of 2013-09-20 12:13:24 +0200:
> Hi
>
> I want to test some configuration option with nrpe.cfg file. I am using
> RHEL6 and I can see that there is a nrpe lens and it includes
> /etc/nagios/nrpe.cfg.
> But it seems that augtool is not loading nrpe automatically. I cant see
> nrpe.cfg through augtool. What I have to do to include nrpe.cfg in augeas
> autoloader.
> Or I am missing something obvious ?

What version of augeas are you using ? The default one shipped with RHEL6 I
guess ?

I'm aware of at least one problem with this lens which was fixed by
3c30078.

Maybe try using nrpe.aug from master just to confirm this, and consider
upgrading if it fixes the problem ?

Cheers,
Marc