Re: [augeas-devel] Ruby Augeas 0.6.3 in sid

Thank you Jonas!

I do hope that we will eventually merge and release this improved API as part of the official bindings, and with a compatibility layer, though.

Regards,

--
Raphaël Pinson
Infrastructure Developer & Trainer

Camptocamp France
Savoie Technolac
BP 352
48, avenue du Lac du Bourget
73372 Le Bourget-du-Lac, Cedex

On 5 Jun 2015 18:55, "Jonas Genannt" <genannt debian org> wrote:
Hello Raphaël,

> I just noticed that you uploaded ruby-augeas 0.6.3 to sid a few days ago.
>
> Was this upload a mistake, or was it intentional?

after reading your mail I decided to say it was a big mistake :(

Thank you very much for informing me that the fork will break the API.

I have now upload [1] the old version with a epoch number so the old version is higher
then the forked version.

So thank you very much to pointing me to the problem!

Greets,
        Jonas

[1] https://packages.qa.debian.org/r/ruby-augeas/news/20150605T165056Z.html