[augeas-devel] Does augeas support grub2 config files

Hello,

I have been truing to modify /boot/grub2/grub.cfg file using augeas. I dont think it supports grub.cfg file.

I was able to take take entire parameter from /etc/default/grub file and then altering it, then executing grub2-mkconfig --ouput /boot/grub2/grub.cfg , serves the purpose. But I need more granularity when it comes parsing grub2 related files.

Could you please tell me whether augeas support grub2 config files or not and if yes, could you please point me to documentation ?

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your help.
Awaiting your reply.