Re: [augeas-devel] Does augeas support grub2 config files

Hi Gaurav,

If I remember correctly, grub.cfg is not really a configuration file—contrarily to what its name might promise—but rather a shell script, with lots of commands and logic in there. You might try to parse it using Shellvars.lns, but there's no garantee that it will work at all.

Cheers,

Raphaël