Re: [augeas-devel] Does augeas support grub2 config files

On 6/16/15 2:05 AM, Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> You might try to parse it using Shellvars.lns, but there's no garantee
> that it will work at all.
Don't know wo to report it to so I'll just stick it here.
I went to look at the website again and found that most of the other
links didn't work. Example:
http://augeas.net/docs/references/lenses/files/tests/test_desktop-aug.html

--
  << MCT >> Michael C Tiernan. http://www.linkedin.com/in/mtiernan