Re: [augeas-devel] windows platform support

There's also an effort to get augeas working on Windows with mingw - that's tracked at https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/PUP-4971 and Michael put up some code today that gets us a lot closer to that: https://github.com/MikaelSmith/augeas/tree/windows

I am sure he would appreciate any help he could get with that effort.

David