[augeas-devel] How to pair keys and values from different lenses?

Hello all,

I'm currently developing a custom lens and I wanted to ask whether and how it is possible to combine keys/labels with values from lenses in a different scope.

Say we have a line in a configuration file like this:

A B C D

And I want to get an Augeas tree like this:

A = C
A/B = D

With a lens like...

[ key "A" . Sep.space . [ key "B" ] . Sep.space . store "C" . Sep.space . [ store "D" ] . Util.eol ]

I can get a tree like...

A = C
A/B

However, since C came in between the key and value of the same subnode, the scope for the respective lenses cannot be retained. augtool does not report errors for this definition, but D does not show up anywhere in the tree either.

Is there a solution to this kind of problem already?

Thank you for your attention and with best regards,
Xavier Mol.

****
Karlsruher Institute of Technology (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

B. Sc. Xavier Mol
GridKa Storage Administrator and Support Manager

Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
Geb. 449
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
Phone: +49 721 608 23041
Email: xavier mol kit edu
www.kit.edu
KIT - University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and National Large-scale Research Center of the Helmholtz Association
"Since 2010, the KIT has been certified as a family-friendly university."
****