Re: [augeas-devel] How to pair keys and values from different lenses?

Hello Xavier,

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Mol, Xavier (SCC) <xavier mol kit edu> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm currently developing a custom lens and I wanted to ask whether and how it is possible to combine keys/labels with values from lenses in a different scope.

Say we have a line in a configuration file like this:

A B C D

And I want to get an Augeas tree like this:

A = C
A/B = D

That is not possible afaik. You will have to design a different tree for that lens.

Regards,

--
Raphaël Pinson
Infrastructure Developer & Training Leader

Camptocamp France
Savoie Technolac
BP 352
48, avenue du Lac du Bourget