[augeas-devel] Making a release

Hi all,

shockingly, it's been almost a year since 1.4.0 has been released. I'd like to get a new release out soon. To that end, I've opened this PR and uploaded a tarball for anybody who wants to give that a quick spin.

One thing that I didn't notice until now was that the Json lens has seen quite a bit of change and now accepts comments - while that's definitely a much nicer format than 'standard' Json, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to do that with a different lens, say 'JsonWithComments' and leave the existing Json lens as it was.

David