[augeas-devel] ANNOUNCE: Augeas 1.6.0

Raphaël Pinson raphael.pinson at camptocamp.com
Tue Aug 16 09:10:16 UTC 2016

Just pushed a package to Ubuntu Yakkety, as well as the PPA (for Ubuntu
Xenial and Yakkety).

I'd really appreciate if Debian packagers that read this would sync in
Debian Sid (considering the emails I've sent since 1.3.0 release remain
unanswered, resulting in Debian Sid being stuck with 1.2.0).

Cheers,

Raphaël

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 1:49 AM David Lutterkort <lutter at watzmann.net> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the release of Augeas 1.6.0. The biggest change
> in this release is that it is now much easier to load an individual file by
> using the '--load-file' option to augtool (or the load-file command resp.
> the aug_load_file API call) Thanks to Raphael Pinson for contributing that.
>
> There have also been a few changes to lenses, most notably the addition of
> the Postfix_Passwordmap lens by Anton Baranov.
>
> As always, lots of thanks to all the contributors, and to Raphael Pinson
> and Dominic Cleal for all their work in comaintaining the project.
>
> For a full list of changes, check the NEWS[1] file on github.
>
> Tarball:              http://download.augeas.net/augeas-1.6.0.tar.gz
> <http://download.augeas.net/augeas-1.5.0.tar.gz>
> GPG signature:  http://download.augeas.net/augeas-1.6.0.tar.gz.sig
> <http://download.augeas.net/augeas-1.5.0.tar.gz.sig>
>
> [1] https://github.com/hercules-team/augeas/blob/master/NEWS

Raphaël Pinson
Infrastructure Developer & Training Leader
+33 458 482 013

Camptocamp France
Savoie Technolac
BP 352