thanks for your reply and your suggestions.
I added some code to read the error messages.
When I execute the code there are no error messages but still the changes made to the value of one node are not saved back to the configuration file.
The latest source code can be found here:
I also went through all the steps using augtool and added the commands as comments to the source code.
If I execute the commands in augtool the changes are saved to the configuration file.
In general, I can load the configuration file, change the value, check that the value has been really changed by reading it again. Calling aug_save() does not give an error message but still the changes are not saved to the file.
I tried this with augeas version 1.2 and 1.4.
It would be great if I could get further advice how to proceed or a hint what I am doing wrong.
I will also have a look at netcf but could not find a detailed documentation yet.
Am 04.01.2016 um 09:44 schrieb Raphaël Pinson <raphael pinson camptocamp com>: