Re: [augeas-devel] Help regarding union.put overlap with INI-like format

The problem comes from line 36, where you can have either "entry" or "record". From the looks of it, what you want is actually any number of entries followed by any number of records, but not mixed entries and records.

Regards,

Raphaël

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 3:47 PM Pino Toscano <ptoscano redhat com> wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 14:25:24 CET Mol, Xavier (SCC) wrote:
> > The lens (attached) seems to work fine, [...]
> I don't think you attached the right file. Simplevars.aug is shipped with Augeas and your attachment looks identical to that.
> Semanage.aug, which caused the compilation error, is not attached, right?

Oops sorry, you are right.

Attached now there is my Semanage lens.

--