Re: [augeas-devel] Help regarding union.put overlap with INI-like format

Your example does not correspond to

    (entry | record)*

Rather, it corresponds to

    entry* . record*

since entries inside records are not independent.

Also, you're missing comment support:

    (comment | entry)* . record*

Raphaël

Le mar. 27 nov. 2018 à 17:29, Pino Toscano <ptoscano redhat com> a écrit :
On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 16:06:01 CET Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> The problem comes from line 36, where you can have either "entry" or
> "record". From the looks of it, what you want is actually any number of
> entries followed by any number of records, but not mixed entries and
> records.

This is what I understand as well, but it does not match what the
configuration file allows.  semanage.conf allows mixed un-grouped
entries, and groups in any order, e.g.:

foo=var
[group1]
var=value