Re: [augeas-devel] Gnulib failures in Fedora Rawhide

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 1:36 AM Daniel P. Berrangé <berrange redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 06, 2019 at 09:20:45AM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 05, 2019 at 10:26:23PM -0800, David Lutterkort wrote:
> > Hi Rich,
> >
> > thanks for the heads up. I am a little pressed for time right now, but will
> > try to make a new release with updated gnulib in the next few days. Do you
> > want me to post a prerelease tarball so you can give it a spin in koji
> > before the official release?
>
> Yes if you sent us one we could definitely test it.
>
> Dan did reproduce the gnulib test failures locally in the
> end (it involved upgrading packages from Koji rather than
> Fedora Rawhide because Rawhide hasn't had a compose for a
> few weeks).  I'm not sure if there were any other conclusions
> other than that the tests are broken ...

Yes, I can easily reproduce it.  I tried building augeas from git
but failed - having some problems with lexer.c always being an
empty file - probably a missing build dep but configure didn't
report any problems

Strange. What version of flex was that using?

David