Re: A couple of alpha troubles

On Mon, Mar 02, 1998 at 12:30:32PM +0100, Andreas Johansson wrote:
> I then use the compiler flags -mcpu=21164a -Wa,-m21164a, first
> flag for byte word generation in egcs and second for as to recognize them.
> I can't see why egcs doesn't add this to the assembler itself...

Based on the fact that you can give that option to binutils 2.7.0.2
and you still get the wrong answer, and the fact that there is a
better way to solve the problem than assembler command-line options,
I decided to forstall the other questions and force everyone to upgrade
who wants to use the new insns.

r~