DEC AlphaStation 500

Hi ,
I have now been reading this List for the last 2 months , because i own a
AlphaStation 500 at 400 Mhz,
At the moment winblows NT is on there .. (yuck).
What i basicly want this machine to do is to be  a Web , FTP , Mail , X11
Server (for my apps) now would something like that be not to hard to get it
running out of the RH 5.0 box ?
(With the nessacary Configuaration of Sendmail, wu-ftpd and apache)
Or am i in for a few  sleepless nights ? , unfortunatly i don't have any
knowlege of C or C++..

Any suggestions , comments .. ?

BTW : theres a PowerStorm 3D30 in there .. a nice TGA2 Card not supported ..
(yet),
Anyone an idea when there could be an X Server for that type of card around
.. ?

Yours

Gavin Woodhatch