Re: Summary: Compiling fails - still doesn't work

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Kristian Vilmann wrote:

> AltaVista gives me nothing when i search for "resourcebits". Does anybody
> know where to find a "good" resourcebits.h?

Did you try the 2.0.33 patch? it does contain a patch for this file. To be
found on ftp.nllgg.nl in /pub/linux/alpha

Mind that this is NOT an official patch but it works for several people.

Hugo.

	| Hugo van der Kooij     | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl   |
	| 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |
		(Mitch Radcliffe)