Mozilla Motif requirement

  Does anyone have any suggestions for the easiest way to build
Mozilla without spending a bundle on a Motif license?  I've got Motif
for FreeBSD/x86, can I get any kind of discount if I want to purchase
Motif for another platform?  Has anyone successfully compiled it with
Lesstif?  Could any successful parties please put binaries up for ftp?

	Murray Stokely