DEC tulip.c Compile

Hello everyone,

I have a question about the compiling of the new tulip.c driver that I got
from

http://beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/tulip.html .

My problem is that I can't seem to find a tulip.o file after I run the
compile command.  There is a standard NON SMP compile command at the end of
the tulip.c file that I run verbatim.  It ends with just warnings, no
errors.  The only tulip.o file I have is dated back when I installed my new
kernel.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Why is it not creating a .o file?  I
can't figure it out!

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,

Steve