Re: New Alphas

Well, not particularly wishing to enter the "vendor" fray going on, I'll
send a link to a vender that I didn't see on that URL.  One of my buds
bought a 300Mhz DEC from this place for $825.  We each have a $50 OnSale
Multia.

Their systems ship with NT, but that can be undone.  :-)

http://www.glcomp.com/
and
http://www.glcomp.com/XL366.htm