Re: video card for as200, will this one work?

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Daniel A. Theobald wrote:
> It is not specifically on the list, but it is the closest I have found
> so far:
>               Brand Spanking New!
>               MGA 2064W Chipset
>               8Mb WRAM (2Mb + 6Mb)
>               220MHz TI RAMDAC
>               MediaXL Connector
>               PCI v2.1 Bus
>               Complete w/90 Day Warranty
>
> And is $59 a good price if so?

Seems fine, esp if in retail box.  I've had zero trouble with mine and I'm
using the same setup in my MIATA, the only thing is, I'm not sure if it's
the OEM version or not, it came 2MB with the machine, and I bought a 6MB
RAM add-on for 40$.  I don't know if you'll ever be able to use the
'MediaXL connector' unless you code your own drivers.

JRDM