not alpha related, but...

I may get flamed, but you guys are much more responsive than newsgroups
or my local LUG.  I desperately need to set up a Linux client on a
Novell network.  I read the IPX HOW-TO, and it mentions Greg Pages' IPX
tools are on sunsite.unc.edu.  I desperately need these, and I can't
find them anywhere.  do you know of any alternate sites that mirror this
file or set of files?

thanks,
James McCollough