Re: More Apps porting to Alpha

Peter Petrakis wrote:

> I'm able to compile the thing but once I run it all the pixmaps, buttons,
> window borders, etc etc look like crap. It seams that WM isn't seeing that
> libpng is installed and no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to support
> it. Has anyone found a  solution? The WM rpms out of the RH-5.2 dist. work
> fine and look great

Yeah, the WM configure is not working correctly...mine was worse, it
couldn't detect libz, because of that it didn't even _TRY_ to detect
libpng, and finally it failed to detect libungif for me as well...

My solution? Hacked into configure, bypassing all the tests, and
hardcoded the successful detection of the required libs...

--
Wai-Sun Chia