533 21164a out of production ????

Hi,

yesterday I asked to my dealer (local Samsung reseller) for a new UX
alpha equipped with a 533 MHz 21164a CPU. He just phoned me and he told
that Samsung no more is producing 533 MHz CPUs !!! They just begun to
produce 667 MHz CPUs, and hence 533 MHz CPUs are dismissed.

However, the 600 MHz price is not dropped (at least until next january).
It means that the entry level cost of an UX alpha is considerably
increased. Sigh!

I'm a little surprised, since I haven't heard of anything like that.
Or... did I or my dealer totally misunderstand the thing ???

Any clues out there ???

Thanks,

Luigi
Dr. Luigi Cavallo