Re: Error compiling kernel 2.1.120

Charl Botha said:
> BTW, I've made RPMS of egcs-1.1 if anyone's interested I could make these
> available somewhere.  They should also appear on redhat contrib quite
> soon.

I'd be very interested.  I have a feeling it is going to take my poor
UDB (which I *finally* upgraded from RH 4.0 to 5.1 yesterday :) a
while to compile egcs 1.1.

In case any Red Hat people are watching, is there any good reason egcs
in 5.1 hasn't been updated with something that will compile a recent
2.1.x kernel?  I got the same error on mm/page_alloc.c trying to
compile 2.1.120 that somebody mentioned a couple of days ago on
2.1.119 (the "internal error--unrecognizable insn:" error).

Steve
(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month