Re: ttyS0 versus cua0

Quoting Paul Tomblin (ptomblin@xcski.com):
> nothing has changed one whit in the last 6 months, including the previous 39
> times without a power down or reboot.  I didn't touch anything in /dev, and I
  ^^^^^
That should be "days".  39 DAYS without a power down or reboot.  That's a
record for me, because I started syslogging to another machine - when I syslog
locally, I had to keep rebooting or run without any syslogging.

--
Paul Tomblin, ptomblin@xcski.com.
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar is a