I'm seeing dots ....

Hello All,

I'm new to this Alpha game, so please bear with me, we just got one of the OnSale/NetAuction AlphaStation 200 4/233-TGA(the ZLP-E2) specials to use as a web server. Got it up and running with RedHat 5.1, but there are these red dots on various places on the screen. I am using an old standard VGA monitor. Is the output from the video card fully PC compatable? So far I can only run at 640x480. I set this resolution by using the DIP switches on the back of the video card. Any suggestions? Learn to live with it? What monitors are being used out there?

Bye,

Norm