2.1.121 on avanti works well

Hiya-

I just finished compiling kernel 2.1.121 (the latest from cvs at
vger.rutgers.edu as of last night) and it works quite well.  The last
version I was using was 2.0.30 or something, and this is a gazillion times
better:

- PPP seems to work better (I used to ftp something, and the whole
connection would crawl)
- TGA card works fine under the FB console.  No more screwy cursor problem
or programs like mutt or minicom dissapearing.

If someone wants, I'll post the kernel somewhere.

--
======== C8 4C DE CA 8E 79 B3 87  92 B6 A4 B0 72 CA C4 6E ========
 Jonathan J. Vafai                            New York University