Re: more good Linux news!

Hello Eric

>> > platform, a California company has developed a full-blown Linux-based
>> > applications suite.
>>
>> Unfortunately for us, I believe this is Intel/Linux only. Good thing X
>> displays remotely...
>
>Just so that we're clear (cuz I've got a little professional pride, I
>confess) -- what SuSE has done is simply repackage Applixware 4.4.1 for
>Linux with several other packages, including Adabas D, and called it "Linux
>Office."  We developed it, thought, not they.  :)  Hmph.
>
>On the good news side, I just finished packaging up what I hope will be the
>beta copy of Applixware 4.4.1 for Linux/Alpha.  Heh heh... don't resign
>yourself to remote X display just yet!!  :)

Now thats great news for us Alpha lovers!

Thank you,

Steve
 +1-603-421-1800	http://www.dcginc.com
| Stephen Gaudet        | * Check out our new 3.5" rackmount * |
| DCG Computers Inc.    | Alpha & Intel systems, motherbds for |
| 4 Sanborn Rd, Suite 2 | Windows NT, Red Hat Linux, & UNIX    |
| ph:603-421-1800 x 10 fax:603-421-0911 e-mail:sjg@dcginc.com  |