lists (was: Re: dell Dselling alphas?)

Greg Lindahl (glindahl@hpti.com) wrote:

> canned -- it's a profitable business, and this is an AlphaLinux _technical_
> mailing list.

I think we should start a new list, alphalinux.org?, for general Alpha
and Linux discussions. I mean, this is a Red Hat list and not of us use
Red Hat (Debian)... It would be nice to have all the hardware and
general discussions in the same place with distro specific discussions
where they usually are?!?

JMHO,

Ron
--