RE: Query.

> Can some one kindly tell me how to mount my floppy then copy the
> file into my hard
> disk.

mount -t <type of filesystem on the floppy> /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
cp /mnt/floppy/* /where/you/want/to/copy/the/stuff/
umount /mnt/floppy

<type of filesystem on the floppy> can be vfat for example.

But if the disk if a dos, or vfat disk, you can use the Mtools:
type mdir a:
or mcopy a:\*
without mounting the floppy... This work great.

for example, cd in "/where/you/want/to/copy/the/stuff/" and type
mcopy a:\*

Jean-Baptiste.