2.2.1 - CTRL-ALT-DEL instant reboot (bad!)

Hello,

Anyone else notice this?  I CTRL-ALT-DEL'd my Alpha earlier this evening so
I could move it (the monitor was disconnected), and rather than the "beep"
from init warning of shutdown followed by the thrashing of the disk to kill
processes, the box just instantly cycled!  Needless to say, my filesystems
weren't too happy about that (and neither was I).  Can anyone else confirm
this (remount ro or sync first :)  I'm running 2.2.1 on an AS200, compiled
for Avanti/SRM.

thanks,
-bp
--