DEC FORTRAN in AXP-Linux

Hi All,

I downloaded and installed DEC fortran for Alphas in my PWS 600a.

I have this code that runs quit well in the Digital Unix box.

It also seems to run well in the Axp machine with DEC fortran, but a ood
thing happens - the code runs for several hundred time steps, but then
nothing happens unless I hit the enter key. Then the code runs again and
some time later this behaviour is repeated...

I need some help here.

cheers,

Miguel