Re: QuickCam on DEC Multia

Well, I tried something else yet.  I tried webcam which is part of the
xawtv-2.40 package.  With this I was met with fewer errors, but alas,
I am unable to make anything work.  It seems that webcam.c makes use
of the VIDIOCMCAPTURE and VIDIOCSYNC ioctls which the c-qcam module
does not support.

So I ask again:  What application should be used for a QuickCam using
video4linux?

As a bonus, will this program work on the Alpha?

Brendan