Re: linux-2.2.10-ac10

I'm seeing two problems with 2.2.10-ac9 built using RH 6.0 on my ds20:

1) if amd is run, then the (un)mount commands hang.  This means
that any file systems in /etc/fstab get mounted at boot time,
but that it is impossible to (un)mount them.

2) Running the system at high load (building the kernel using make -j)
seems able to cause klog to go off the deep end and into an infinite loop.
I know Jay Estabrook sees this as well.

The system does seem stable at pretty high loads
Anyone else seeing these problems?
				- Jim

--
Jim Gettys