Modem problems / Netscape

Anybody?  I really need some help.  Thanks.

John M. Clayton
EPA STAR Graduate Research Fellow
Former NSF Graduate Research Fellow

Environmental Engineering  		Phone (404) 894-9725
Georgia Institute of Technology		Fax (404) 894-9724
email: johnc@osiris.ce.gatech.edu

Home Phone (404) 355-2594

Home Pages:
	AEES: 		http://osiris.ce.gatech.edu/~aees/