HELP! 19 Year date offset in RH 6.0

Is there a fix for the 19-year offset on the time in RH6.0?

I did a clean install of RH6.0 where I set the "get time from ARC" to
true and UTC time to false. It didn't matter...I still get the year offset
once the packages are installed initially.

Is there a way to get the dates back to the current time? The biggest
problem is that linuxconf complains about printcap and other files
having revision dates in the future and it's annoying getting those
warning each time I use it.

Thanks!

/Michael