Re: XP1000 installation

Jay,

I'm having two problems.

1.)  It keeps telling us that we can't create a partition over 512 meg for swap?
I'm using generic-up-223 file from gatekeeper and the RedHat 5.2 installation CD.

2.)  We have two drives, one 4 gig(main drive), and a second 18 gig that is
intended to be scratch, both SCSI.  When I use fdisk to set up the BSD
information, I get this for a disk summary:

disk              geom                total               used
free
sdb        [1023/255/63]        8024M         17351              -9327M

I noticed in the doc you pointed me too, it talks about an 18gig SCA-2 drive.
This drive came from Compaq with the system.

Thanks,
Todd Henderson