hep me. pc164, memory woes. urg.

  Okay. I got my new spiffy pc164 366 in today. I have an alphastation
that has 2 32 meg 60 ns parity simms in it, and 4 8 meg 60 (2) and 70 (2)
ns simms in it.
  After my delightful discovery that you have to fill the banks in fours I
tried putting in the 4 8 meg chips and got 5 beeps, meaning error checking
problems. So, I decided to take the splurge on just buying 2 more 32 meg
chips.
  Are all true parity chips fpm as well? That's my question.

  Eric