Re: best place for multia's??

Memory prices are skyrocketing and with the shutdown of Taiwan they are expected
to climb even more.  I paid $60 apiece + $350 (Internal 2.5" 1GB hard drive) +
$180 for RAM 6 months ago.  At that time a stick of 128MB Dimms was going for
less than $100, now they are almost $400 at where I work, so I can only imagine
that Parity SIMMS have suffered a similar rise in price.