Re: Intrest of games?

Okay okay okay -

Of course we would all like to see commercial games for alpha.  If you dig
into Loki's FAQ for Myth II, they mention they might make an alpha patch
available (they're already providing PPC pathes).  I'm guessing their
hold-up is good glide and GL support.  So .........

Instead of telling everyone on the list that you really wish we had alpha
games, tell Loki if you're serious !!!!!!   :)

faqs@lokigames.com

- Blake